Serving a huge range of healthy, freshly cooked food at breakfast, break and lunchtimes – from traditional British roast dinners to world cuisine – students are spoiled for choice. Cucina even offer an after-school ‘take-away’ service providing freshly cooked roast chickens or delicious pizzas for students to take home and share with their families.
Welcome to Cucina
Health & Safety Video
Free School Meals
All Free School Meal applications must be found through the academy’s central form. A link to this form can be found below:
All students who received Free School Meals in the 2021-22 academic year must reapply for them this year using a new application form.
When the form is completed it will inform you as the parent/carer if you are eligible for Free School Meals. If your application is not approved, but you receive one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please contact the academy at: email@example.com with evidence of one or more of the above.