Working With Our Community
We aspire to represent The Halley Academy in a respectful manner, developing positive relationships with our local community. We always strive for success.
- We will show consideration to others at all times, particularly in the local neighbourhood, shops and on local transport
- We will treat others in the same way that we want to be treated ourselves: with respect
- We will be aware of the language we use, not make excessive noise and display good manners
- We will keep our environment clean and tidy
- We will follow road safety rules
- We will help others in our community
- We are mindful of COVID-19 restrictions and act accordingly in our community and on public transport.
We are working together to make our community a safer and better place.
If you find any student to be in breach of this code of conduct, please report this to the Principal’s PA: email@example.com
The Halley Academy Student Council