As we approach the autumn half-term break I am writing to inform you of the revision sessions that will be available over the week commencing 23rd October. The sessions have been selected based on what we believe are the subjects where students need the most support at this time of the academic year. The sessions will help prepare the students for their forthcoming mock examinations that are due to start in the last week of November. Staff will include breaks during the day and as the canteen will be closed, students should bring a snack and drink to school.
The schedule for the revision sessions is below;
- Mathematics – 8:30 to 10:30am
- Art – 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Food – 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Engineering – 10:30am to 1:00pm
- Business – 8:30 to 10:30am
- Art – 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Information Technology – 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Engineering – 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Food – 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Sports Studies – 8:30am to 12:20pm
As well as the schedule for autumn school above, overleaf is a timetable for revision and support that continues throughout the year. There are a number of sessions in the other subjects that are taking place during the school day that we have not included on the schedule below as they do not impact the start or finish times of the students involved.
Weekly Revision Sessions
- Science – Rooms G6 and G7 at 3:20pm
- Mathematics – Rooms S12 and S15 at 3:15pm
- History – Room G5 at 3:15pm
- Engineering – Room TC4 at 3:15pm
- Mathematics – Room S12 at 8:00am
- Mathematics – Room S11 at 3:15pm
If you would like any more information about the contents of this letter, please contact your child’s small school in the first instance.
Mr Jonathan Kamya
Head of Turing School